Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Sign In | Register

Difficulty Typing Vietnamese Characters in EO.WebBrowser Options
NhanSinh
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2024 12:34:36 AM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I'm encountering an issue with typing Vietnamese characters while using the EO.WebBrowser library. Despite configuring my system's keyboard and language settings correctly, I'm unable to input Vietnamese characters within the web browser component provided by EO.WebBrowser.

I've ensured that my system's keyboard layout is set to Vietnamese and that Vietnamese language support is enabled as the default language. However, when attempting to type Vietnamese characters within the EO.WebBrowser component, nothing appears on the screen.

I've explored the documentation for EO.WebBrowser, but I couldn't find specific instructions on configuring language and keyboard settings for supporting Vietnamese input.

Could someone please provide guidance on how to enable Vietnamese character input within EO.WebBrowser or suggest alternative solutions for this issue?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
eo_support
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 8:54:30 AM
Groups: Administration

Hi,

Sorry that it took a while. Please download build 2024.0.96 from our download page and see if it resolves the issue for you.

We have noticed the following issue in older build:

1. Start TabbedBrowser sample application;
2. Enter "www.google.com" from the address bar to load Google's home page;
3. Restart TabbedBrowser sample application, this will automatically loads Google's home page since the sample remembers the last page loaded;
4. Click Google's search box;
5. Type "aw" in the keyboard. This does not automatically translate to "ă";

The new build fixed this problem. If you see other problems, please reply with detailed steps and we will check again.

Thanks!